LA MAKEUPPOSA ......reviews and swatches

lunedì 20 febbraio 2012

I miei ultimi acquisti Kiko// The last products I have bought by Kiko .....

Ciao! nel weekend sono stata da kiko dove ci sono interessanti offerte: le matite occhi ed i rossetti a prezzi davvero competitivi e così ho voluto provare una matita glamorous, una vibrant ed una matitone lucidalabbra!
I colori delle matite occhi sono stupendi e sicuramente li userò tantissimo questa primavera/estate ......ma vi lascio in suspance :-)
Sono curiosa di testarli, nei possimi giorni vi farò delle reviews dettagliate !




TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH

Hi to everybody! During the weekend I was at kiko shop where there were very interesting offers, so I decided to buy : the Glamorous and the vibrant eye- pencils and a pencil lip-gloss!
The colours of the eye-pencils are so beautiful and I am sure I will use them a lot for the coming Spring-Summer......but I leave you in suspense :-)
I am very curious to test them, remember to follow me in order to read my detailed reviews !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...