LA MAKEUPPOSA ......reviews and swatches

giovedì 14 agosto 2014

OPS....where did I was? I have just married !!!!!!! // OPS..... dove ero finita? Mi sono sposata!!!!!!




Ciao a tutti e scusate l'assenza dovuta ad un evento troppo bello ed importante per me : il mio matrimonio!

Finalmente la tensione si è affievolita, in questi giorni sto organizzando la mia casetta ma mi sento più rilassata e prontissima a ritornare sul mio blog !

Vi volevo rendere partecipe con alcune foto , per me è stata una favola che si è realizzata .....
 ho seguito il mio matrimonio passo per passo dalle decorazioni ai dettagli più minuziosi e ringrazio di cuore le persone che hanno reso possibile questo sogno e mi sono state accanto, la professionalità di una struttura come Castello Monaci, la creatività di Donato Chiriatti, la genialità di Gianpaolo il pasticcere di cui farò un post dedicato più avanti, la dolcezza, la simpatia e professionalità di Viviana Veglia, la pazienza del mio hair dresser Fabio Bianco e la maestria della mia florist Laura con il Giardino del Re.



 English

Hello everyone and sorry for the absence due to an event too good and important to me: my marriage!

Finally the tension has faded, these days I am organizing my house but I feel more relaxed and very ready to get back on my blog!

I just want to show you some pictures, for me it was a fairy story that has been realized ​​.....

I have studied for  my wedding step by step from the decorations to the tiny details and I sincerely thank the people who made ​​this dream possible and who has been near to me, the professionalism of a facility such as Castello Monaci, the creativity of Donato Chiriatti, the genius of the pastry chef Gianpaolo (for him I'll do a dedicated post later), the gentleness, kindness and professionalism of Viviana Veglia , the patience of my hair dresser Fabio bianco and the mastery of my florist Laura with il Giardino del Re.
















GRAZIE davvero!
THANK you so much!














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...